What Detoxes My Body Best?
What Detoxes My Body Best?
Detoxing is one of the best ways to ensure that your body continues to work properly, as getting rid of those pesky toxins floating around your system will help to free up your organs and internal functions to work smoothly. Rather than allowing the toxins to gum up the works of your internal functions, it’s always a good idea to give your body an occasional detox. If you want to try detoxing your body naturally, here are a few things that you can do:
- Get More Fiber – Fiber is one of those miracle foods that you need to get rid of toxins. If you want to know what detoxes your body the most effectively, it is fiber. Fiber actually sucks up all of the toxins floating around your digestive system, and ensures that they aren’t absorbed into your blood stream. You will find that the toxins won’t stay in your intestines once they’re bonded with the fiber, as the bonded particles are much larger and thus must be eliminated. Getting both soluble and insoluble fiber is the way to go, as the soluble fiber soaks up the toxins while the insoluble fiber eases its way along your digestive system and out the waste disposal exit.
- Drink More Water – All of the detox diets call for a lot of liquid, and the truth is that water is one of the best things to use to detox your body. The reason that water works is because it will keep your body hydrated, which will let your body know that it doesn’t need to retain water. Your body will often hold on to water if it doesn’t think it’s getting any more, but drinking lots of water will prevent this from happening. When your body gets rid of the water in its system to replace it with the fresh water you are drinking, all of the toxins that have accumulated in that liquid will be flushed out. Your body will be a lot cleaner thanks to this flush, so it’s always a good idea to drink more water. If you can drink at least 3 or 4 quarts of water per day, you will use the bathroom a lot more and the resulting waste materials will be rich in all those toxins that you want to get rid of.
- Protect Your Liver –Your liver is the part of your body that is responsible for processing all these toxins, and it’s what decides what is done with these chemicals. If your liver gets too loaded down with toxins, it starts to run slowly and has all kinds of problems. It’s important that you keep your liver protected, and you can do so by using milk thistle, dandelion root, or green tea. All of these herbs will help to protect your liver, and will help to detoxify it. Going on a liver detox diet at least once a month for a couple of days will help to get rid of all the toxins in your liver, which will free the important organ up to deal with the rest of the toxins in your body.
- Sweat More – Did you know that a lot of the toxins that get into your body don’t come from the food you eat, but they come via your skin? The sun shines UV rays into your skin, the pollution in the air causes your pores to be infused with chemicals, and the cosmetics you use will often be the source of toxins in your skin. A large percentage of the toxins in your system come via your skin, so getting rid of them via your skin is a great way to go. All you need to do is sweat more, and your body will get rid of the toxins. You can do more exercise, sit in a sauna, or find other ways to sweat.
- Take Vitamin C – Vitamin C is one of the best natural antioxidants that you can find, and it will work wonders in your body. Getting vitamin C from fruits is one of the best ways to ensure that your body stays healthy, as the vitamin will help to boost your immune system. The immune system sees these toxins as invaders, and will get rid of them thanks to the boost from the vitamin C. The vitamin will also help to deal with free radicals, which are the result of too many toxins in your body. You will find that getting more of this vitamin from fruits and berries is always the tasty way to go, but you can consider vitamin supplements as well. These supplements will help to improve your physical condition, and will ensure that the toxins are eliminated properly.
- Do Exercise – Exercise causes you to sweat, which means that all of the toxins in your skin will be eliminated. The more you sweat, the more water you are eliminating, and thus the more toxins are expelled from your body in that water. However, exercising will also help to improve your digestive function, which will make it easier for your body to process the food you’re eating in order to keep the good nutrients and get rid of the bad ones. It will help to strengthen all of your internal functions, and will help to regulate your hormones. Doing exercise won’t only detox your body; it will give you a much longer life!
- Try Cleansing Products –Foot detox pads can be a very effective solution if you want to get rid of the toxins floating around your body, and you will find that these pads will help to suck the toxins right out of your skin. You can also dry brush your skin to help get rid of the toxins, or you can exfoliate your skin with the best anti-aging serums and creams in order to help fight off the toxins. Make sure that the products you are applying to your skin aren’t going to add more toxins to your body, and use only the natural ones that will get rid of the harmful chemicals effectively.