Stopping Hair Loss the Natural Way
Stopping Hair Loss the Natural Way
Hair loss is something that many people around the world face, and there are almost as many women dealing with hair loss as there are men. Yes, men tend to face hair loss much more visibly, and they seem to lose a lot more hair, but women have to deal with the same problem. It’s important to know how to prevent hair loss, and without all the creams and lotions or hair-growing products around. Stopping hair loss the natural way can be possible, though you will never be able to stop it completely. Using the following tricks, you can slow down and prevent hair loss as much as possible:
- Get More Vitamin C – Vitamin C will help to protect your hair, and it will ensure that your skin is able to fight off the germs that would attack your follicles and cause them to weaken. You will find that this vitamin is one of the best things that you can give your immune system, and having a healthy immune system is a good way to ensure that your hair stays healthy as well. Get more vitamin C from its natural sources, such as lemons and oranges, or take a vitamin C supplement to ensure that you’re getting as much of this healthy vitamin as possible.
- Add Protein to Your Diet – Did you know that protein is one of the nutrients that is used by your body to produce hair? This means that getting enough protein is very important, but those that don’t get sufficient protein will find that their hair will begin to fall out. It’s best to eat more of the lean proteins, or natural proteins that contain the minerals that will help your hair to be tough. By adding more of these proteins to your diet, you’re feeding your body what it needs to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Get Vitamin B – There are 12 different B vitamins, and all of them will work wonders in your body. A number of the B vitamins will improve the condition of your hair, and your scalp and hair will need these vitamins in order to be healthy. You will find that you can improve your circulation by taking vitamin B3, and improving your circulation means that more of the nutrients in your body will reach your hair. The more nutrients it gets, the healthier it will be, so taking the vitamin B3 will be a good way to ensure that your hair is as healthy as possible.
- Drink More Water – Surprisingly, a small amount of your hair is made out of water, and your hair has to stay hydrated in order to continue growing and being healthy. If you’ve noticed that your hair is looking extra dry these days, it’s time to drink a lot more water in order to ensure that your hair is properly hydrated. You’ll find that adding water to your diet will help to hydrate your whole body, including your hair. Getting at least 3 quarts a day is key to being healthy and having strong hair.
- Get Iron in Your Diet – Iron is one of those minerals that you can get from protein, and you can get it from all kinds of dark and leafy green vegetables as well. This particular mineral will play a very important role in the health of your hair, as it will ensure that your circulation stays healthy. With proper circulation in your scalp, your hair will continue to get all the oxygen and nutrients that it needs via your blood. This proper circulation will ensure that your hair is healthy, and will prevent hair loss as much as possible.
- Consider Hormones – Your body uses hormones to control just about every internal function, and you know just how much influence your hormones have in the growth of your hair. If you want to keep your hair healthy, you may want to look into these hormones. The bio-identical hormones will ensure that your body’s internal hormonal balance stays at a proper level, which will ensure that all the functions regulated by the hormones will continue to work as normal. For those trying to deal with hair loss, this can be a solution.
- Stop Drinking and Smoking – Alcohol is a known killer of hair, and you will find that drinking alcohol will often lead to more drastic hair loss – as well as the growth of a beer gut. If you want to stop the hair loss, it’s time to stop the drinking as well. Smoking will also cause hair loss problems, as the smoking will cause high blood pressure. Hypertension reduces the amount of blood that can circulate through the body, which means that your scalp will get less blood and thus less nutrients in the blood. Quit smoking in order to give your body a chance to keep your hair healthy.
- Get Vitamin E – Vitamin E is one of the best vitamins that you can take for your overall health, but it will be particularly useful in the fight against hair loss. Not only with the Vitamin coat the outside of your hair and follicles and provide protection against toxins and pollutants, but it will also help to stimulate healthy circulation in your scalp. You will find that this vitamin will get deep into the pores of the skin and the hair in order to protect it, so getting more of this vitamin and applying it to your hair can seriously improve its health.
- Consume Vitamin A – Vitamin A is a nutrient that will help your hair to grow not only stronger, but thicker and more lustrous. It ensures that your hair follicles are able to synthesize fat, which actually helps the hair to grow faster. You can get this vitamin from all kinds of sources, though carrots and eggs are two of the best sources of this amazing vitamin. If you take more of this vitamin, you may just find that your hair will be a lot healthier – and a lot less likely to fall out!