Healthy Diets for Losing Weight

What to Include in Healthy Diets for Losing Weight

images Healthy Diets for Losing WeightHealthy diets for losing weight will not only promote excellent weight loss, but you’ll find that they will help to keep your body working properly as well. In this day and age when a large percentage of the food that we eat is artificially enhanced or packaged with chemicals, you can see why following a healthy diet is so important! If you’re trying to shed those pounds, it’s time to add some healthy foods to your diet.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Eating Right

If you’re going to try to lose weight, it’s important that you eat right. The key to losing weight is more than just eating the right foods, but it’s eating the right foods in the right amounts.

• Protein – Protein is good for your muscles, but you have to try and eat the proteins that have less fat. Try and get about 25% of your food in the form of protein.
  • Veggies and Fruits – These foods should comprise roughly 50% of your diet, as they will help you to lose weight. They’re low in fat and high in fat burning nutrients, so eat as much of them as you can.
  • Whole Grains and Nuts –If you can get at least 15% of your diet in the form of whole grains, you’ll be doing good. Nuts will be great for giving you some healthy fats, and they’ll help to spark the weight loss.
  • Fats – Your body does need some fat, and you should try to get some red meat in your diet simply because it contains healthy nutrients that nourish your muscles and your body. Fat is acceptable in lower doses.

The truth is that a healthy diet does involve eating a lot of lean foods, and rounding out each meal with a bit of fat. If you eat the right way, your weight loss is guaranteed.

Here is a list of the best fat burning foods:

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Berries

Berries are rich in antioxidants, which are wonderful for sparking your metabolism. You’ll find that adding a few handfuls of berries to your diet will not only get your body working faster, but it will help to give you lots of vitamin and fiber. Eating berries will help you to feel satiated, and you won’t have to worry as much about cravings.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Nuts

Nuts are rich in healthy fats, which are easier for your body to process and turn into energy. If you need a good boost for your workout, eat a small handful of nuts. The nutrients in the nuts will help to build muscles, and you’ll find that your workouts will be much more effective. You can kick your food cravings out with the nuts, as they’re very filling.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Eggs

The best thing about eggs is that they are very rich in protein, but the egg whites contain almost no fat or calories. Each egg white is just 16 calories, but it will give you plenty of the protein, calcium, and other minerals that your body needs. Eggs promote muscle growth, and you’ll find that they will spark very effective fat burning!

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Fish

Fish that contains lots of fat will actually be good for you, despite the popular belief that fat is bad. The fat in fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which helps to reduce cholesterol in your body, lower your blood pressure, and keep your brain working properly. You’ll find that you will feel much fuller after eating fish, and it will get that fat burning effectively.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Green Tea

Green tea is a surprisingly effective fat burning food, as it is rich in antioxidants that start your metabolism pumping at high speed. You can drink a cup of green tea in the morning, and it will prevent you from being hungry. It contains antioxidants to help you have a healthy body, and it will even give you a small energy kick.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Chili Peppers

Chili peppers contain capsaicin, which will increase your heart rate. You’ll burn a lot more energy thanks to the spicy capsaicin, and you’ll find that it will actually target the fatty cells in your body. It can help you to avoid overeating, and adding some spicy chili peppers to your diet can be a wonderful way to feel satisfied after a good meal.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Grapefruit

Grapefruit is actually an amazing citrus fruit, though many people don’t recognize its use. Grapefruit contains special nutrients that help to lower your blood sugar levels, but it can also get your metabolism running at amazing speeds. You’ll find that the white peel part that everyone discards is actually the best part, as it contains the fat-burning and metabolism-boosting nutrients.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight: Whole Grains

Grains like quinoa, oats, and brown rice contain lots of fiber, and fiber acts like a sponge in your digestive system. When it comes in contact with fat, sugar, toxins, and cholesterol, it soaks it up. The bonding of the fiber to these cells stops them from being absorbed, and they are eliminated. By eating more whole grains, you can basically stop your body from absorbing the fat you eat.

Healthy Diets for Losing Weight:  Whey

Whey is the product of the milk production process, but it is actually one of the best things to help you to burn fat and build muscles. Many protein powders are made using whey, and this is because whey is very rich in protein and low in fat and sugar. You’ll find that whey will be very effective at burning fat, and it will help you to build those muscles.

If you follow healthy diets for losing weight and add these foods to your meals, you’ll find that the fat will melt away – almost as if by magic!

24 Responses to “Healthy Diets for Losing Weight”
  1. Lou says:

Everyone needs to keep in mind that diet supplements will help and aide with your weight loss, but you do have to put in work and eat healthier and exercise. You will definitely notice a difference if you do this. Just try little things like reducing your sugar intake and fried foods and try to walk more.

2. Lucille says:

This has been around for a long time but grapefruits are great. I eat one for breakfast with splenda and a cup of coffee (plain) and leek soup is also great for weight loss. You do not have to have it all the time but these are good for you if you are dieting.

• Ben D. says:

Are you talking about the grapefruit diet? Can you please let me know exactly what it is and what you do? I’ve heard of it and I’d like to try it.

3. Office for rent in Singapore says:

Yes, those foods are very good in fat burning. I have started to maintain my weight couple of months ago and currently I have got good results. Most of the foods in your list are also in my dietary plan. But still some are new to me. I have totally avoided from eggs. Thanks a lot, now I can try egg white.

4. Louise says:

I find blueberries to be a great wonder food. I sprinkle these on my breakfast and they really improve the taste.

5. health says:

protect your health

6. coinman says:

50% veggies seems like a lot. Don’t know if i can do that.

7. Dana says:

I drink a full glass of Lemon water every morning, and try to eat organic and fresh foods as much as possible. This natural supplement has also helped me with my weight loss…..

8. expresslemon says:

There’s a weight loss diet out of lemon that can help burns fat, increased energy, and curbed appetite without squeezing the real lemon by hand.

9. Acai Berry says:

Make a weight loss commitment and stick to it.

10. weight loss says:

it really works….:)

11. Jane Savvy says:

You are right, it starts with the mindset. Friends, family, trainers and spouses can help, but ultimately it is up to you.

12. Autoankauf Essen says:

great tipps! Thank you!!! i have reach 14 pounds in a month.

13. Always Live Healthy says:

Great post! My Mother had been using Green Coffee Bean to lose weight until she heard about Garcinia Cambogia on the Dr. Oz Show. She says Garcinia Cambogia is better.

14. Lemonade Diet says:

“The Lemonade Diet has gained in popularity recently thanks to celebrities who swear by the regimen.”

15. Robert says:

you can lose weight with diet and/or exercise, i drink nothing but water/100% fruit juice, avoid dairy products(especially the meat), and i had to acquire a taste for vegetables and water. i grew up eating ground beef, pop, cheese, milk and breads, i was always over weight, now i am lighter than i ever been.

16. Lemonade Diet says:

Dr. Oz should do a review on the Lemonade Diet. It seems to be working for most.

17. mohamed says:

I lost 30 pounds in three months. If you wanted to know how I did it, and how I intend on maintaining my current weight, then these 50 weight loss tips are for you. I’m not an expert, but I do speak from experience. If it helps you attain your own weight loss goals, then I’m happy to have helped (if only to serve as a reinforcement of knowledge you already possess). Most of this, I learned on my own or through close friends and family members. Feel free to add your own tips to this list, too!

If you want even more help, I now have an PDF eBook series available, which includes an ebook version of the diet and weight loss tips that follow. Be sure to download my weight loss ebook before you scoot away! Having these tips on your hard drive or your iPhone will serve as a regular reminder of how to maintain your personal health.

18. NUTRITION N WEIGHT LOSS says:

19. Acai Berry says:

Want to lose weight. I have been successful on Acai Berry. I was 195 and not I am down to 165. It is working and I have had great results. Give it a try.

20. layanna says:

I strongly believe that the key to weight loss is a healthy diet and exercise, but there are some incredible superfoods that can deliver an added boost. One superfood in particular, the green coffee bean, is creating major media buzz, and the research has me truly amazed.