Colon Cleanse Weight Loss

“How Much Weight Can You REALLY Lose With Colon Cleanse Weight Loss?”

colon cleanse weight loss 300x225 Colon Cleanse Weight Loss

When it comes to losing weight, there are hundreds of programs that you can try. There are dozens of supplements that you can take to help you lose weight, and there are diets galore that claim to be the best way to lose weight. One of the best diets that you can try to help you lose weight is not really a diet, but it is a way to flush everything harmful from your body. The Colon Cleanse is a diet that consists of water, liquids, and little else, and it has been designed to be the most effective way for many people to lose weight. If you are serious about losing weight, you should definitely consider doing the colon cleanse.

spacer 1 Colon Cleanse Weight Loss

spacer 1 Colon Cleanse Weight Loss

What is the Colon Cleanse Weight Loss & is it Healthy?

The Colon Cleanse is a diet designed to help you lose weight at incredibly speeds. The Colon Cleanse consists of a diet that is very low in the consumption of everything but water and liquids.

• The Water Diet is a diet in which you drink only water for 10 days, and that flushes out everything from your body.
  • The Fruit Cleanse is a diet in which only fruit and water are consumed for a specific period of time, during which you will lose a good deal of weight thanks to the fact that you are not adding to your weight by consuming a high amount of calories.
  • The Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse is a colon cleanse in which you consume only raw fruits and vegetables, which contain high amounts of fiber to help you lose weight.
  • The Fruit Juice Cleanse is a diet in which you only drink fruit juice for 10 to 20 days. All of the sugar that you need to keep functioning are provided in the fruit juice, but with none of the fat that accompanies normal food.
  • The Green Shake Cleanse is a diet in which you only drink shakes made from fruits and vegetables, with water as the base of the fruit shake. This Colon cleanse is actually one of the best ones that you can use to help you lose weight, as you combine the fiber of the vegetable with the sugar of the fruits to nourish your body.
  • The Master Cleanse diet consists of only drinking lemonade for 10 days, with only maple sugar and cayenne pepper added to the lemonade to provide the nutrients to keep your body running during this diet.

How does Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Help ME Lose Weight?

Many people wonder how these Colon Cleanse diets are effective at helping them to lose weight. The truth of the matter is that the effectiveness of these diets are divided into two separate effects that following these Colon Cleanse diets have on your body. You will find that both of these results are well worth the difficulty of the diet, and you will see marked improvement in your weight loss by trying the Colon Cleanse.

1. The first benefit of the Colon Cleanse is the fact that you are flushing out your insides without adding anything extra to your digestive system. Your intestines are full of waste matter that is causing extra weight and making your belly look bigger. In order to lose weight, you will find that giving your intestines a good flush can make your tummy look smaller and reduce the amount of weight in your intestines. The fact that you are emptying your body without refilling it contributes to your staying a low weight, which will help you in your weight loss program.
  2. The second benefit is the fact that all of the toxins that are stored in your body are being flushed out. These toxins are causing your body to retain water, which in turn causes it to retain fat. In order to keep your body functioning properly, it is vital to flush out these toxins that retain water. These same toxins also hamper your efforts to lose weight, as they cause your body to run as less than optimum level as you eat right and exercise in order to lose weight. By flushing out the toxins, you give your body a fighting chance at losing weight effectively as you do your part to shed those extra pounds.

How Much Weight can I Lose?

The question remains: How much weight can I really lose with the Colon Cleanse? The answer to that question really depends on you and your ability to stay faithful to the diet. The Colon Cleanse is not an easy diet to follow, and many people give up on the diet before they can see the full weight loss effects of the diet. If you really are serious about losing weight, you will take the Colon Cleanse to the full length of the program.

colon cleanse weight loss diagram 225x300 Colon Cleanse Weight Loss

The Colon Cleanse is designed to be a 30 day program, but many people don’t make it through the 30 days. If you are able to make it to the end of the 30 day program, you can lose as much as 20 or 25 pounds. The amount of weight that you can lose is entirely dependent upon your body type, but you are able to lose a good deal of weight in a short amount of time thanks to the fact that you are cleaning out your body and not adding any additional weight to it.

If you can stay faithful to your diet, you will find that you can shed some serious pounds and lose weight very quickly. It will not be the easiest diet to stick to, but you will be able to drop the pounds quickly if you can force yourself to stick with the Colon Cleanse Weight Loss diet plan.

13 Responses to “Colon Cleanse Weight Loss”
  1. wendyshilton says:

could you please let me know the amount of fruit and water i need to take on a daily basis as i understand that eating sweet fruit in the evening can contribute to ADDING WEIGHT ON? could you also tell me if this is a true fact? with many thanks.wendy from rochdale.

2. Mary says:

Go to youtube and enter in “fat sick and nearly dead” this will lead you to juice fasting information that really works. Or type in “Green Juice recipe” – it works well as I went on it for 12 days – felt great and had energy, not from caffeine or other stimulants. Check it out you will not regret it……………

3. brenna says:

why do body reply my enquries…ans olways ur site is offline…need to check on my colone clreaance.

4. rona says:

I don’t think colon cleansing can make you lose weight. It will only flush out toxins that are not being eliminated during normal bowel elimination. It’s more like a detoxification.

• Combatlove says:

actually its flushes out fats and other toxins in your body that is not meant to be there. with using this is flushes out everything as long as you eat correctly and stick with the diet.

5. Russell says:

Colonic activating a receptors in your colon and stimulating your bowel movement. As effect it will speed up your metabolism so you will lose weight.

6. valerie says:

I am leaning towards what rona says. If anything, I would think that sticking to a diet that is strictly water and liquids would place the body in almost a starvation mode after ten days. the body’s metabolism would slow down and as soon as solid foods are eaten once more (healthy or not) your body would store as much of it as possible in order to prevent starvation should the body go another month without solid foods. 30 days sounds a bit extreme to me, kinda like anorexia. I could see doing it for about a week to detoxify your body, but any longer then that and your body wont function right. I am only saying this because not everything your body needs to survive can be found in veggies and fruit. My sister in law doesnt eat meat, she eats veggies and fruit, yet she is underweight and not receiving the proper nutrition (according to her doctor). I may be wrong, but my father in law is a doctor and I’m a nurse and I dont agree with 30 days of nothing but liquids, short term like a week maybe, but not any longer than 10 days. sorry if I upset people, merely my opinion.

7. Sarah says:

It’s not the colon cleansing that makes you lose weight, it’s body detoxification that makes you lose weight. Body detox and weight loss are often combined because in many cases people with a high toxic load are unable to lose weight due to a high leptin. Once you begin to detoxify your body, and excrete the toxins, you will notice that you are also able to lose weight. If you are in the situation where you can’t lose weight because of a toxic overload, then you need more than a colon cleanse. You need cellular cleansing, which actively removes the toxins from the cells, and out of the body. I found this site very helpful, as I am in the same boat of body detoxification. The methods used here have been helping me a ton!

8. Adil says:

Bowtrol is formulated to maximize one’s elimination without causing loose stools or uncomfortable cramping via frequent healthy bowel movements while assisting in cleansing the vital organs and lymphatic system.

9. Mrs.Jones says:

I did the colon cleanse program but i ate and still lose weight i just cut back on all the fast food and other stuffthat was not good for my body like pop and ect….!

• Diane says:

how much weight did you lose in 2 weeks from doing the colon cleanse? And what colon cleanse did you use?

10. Rudy says:

Got promotion via facebook for ColoCleanse product for free trial for 2 weeks duration

Received product 2 days after

After started to use I felt weird (dizzy and lightheaded)

According to instruction I sent an email requesting cancelation. I Did not receive a response and sent a request again

2 weeks later I got automatically charged 97.17 USD

After calling and explaining that I want to cancel this account and get the refund since the product is definitely wrong for me and I did request for cancelation during the trial period, I was requested to return sealed product after I receive it .

I never received a shipment after the trial period and when I called again , I was advised by a very rude REP that I was instructed to return the trial bottle which I received the first time. How I can return the trial ?? bottle sealed if I suppose to try it ??? Where is logic ? The REP Matt id 2199 advised me that since I did not follow the instructions I will not be refunded.

My advice , don’t use ColoCleanse. The product effect is questionable, the side effects are noticeable and the service is horrible. The distributor should show a better quality service especially when dealing with health products. Money back guarantee?????!!!! Not with ColoCleanse for sure

11. barbara bennett says:

i just started only veges and fruits diet. this is my fourth day and going for 30 days. been drinking a lot of water too. how many pounds will i drop by the 30th day