Acai Berry Diet Pills

Acai Berry Diet Pills Truth Uncovered by the Healthier Post

Acai Berry Diet Pills 262x300 Acai Berry Diet Pills

"Acai is a powerful antioxidant," said Oz. "Colorful, dark foods like red wine, pomegranates, concord grapes, blueberries -- they call them brain berries -- are full of nutrients."

The acai berry diet has graced the market out of pure genius and then out of scandal. At first glance, it seemed that acai berry diet pills were the new wave in weight loss aids. It was later founded that many of the so called miracle pills were nothing more than media hype and scams. While this is true for many acai berry diet pills on the market, the acai berry yields impressive weight loss results since the debut of metabolife. With so many conflicting testimonies of acai berry diet pills and their effectiveness, we are here to set the record straight to say that acai berry pills, when purchased through the right company, are extremely effective for weight loss and an overall improvement in health and vitality.

Where did Acai Berry Diet Pills Come From?

Acai berry is actually derived from tree pulp. The tree is similar to a palm tree and grows as tall as 60 feet. The tree sprouts hundreds of deep purple pulps that are similar to berries in size and color. Once harvested, the pulp is thick like that or orange pulp. The pulp is then processed to accommodate capsules, juice, and even powder. Almost even well -known beverage companies including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and even Anheuser-Busch want a piece of the acai berry and here is why. The acai berry is almost entirely comprised of antioxidants. These are the same antioxidants that are responsible for cancer prevention, anti- aging , and improvement in brain function. Overall, the acai berry is a super fruit with the ability to remedy ailments and improve physical appearance.

how it works arrow Acai Berry Diet Pills

hp african mango 300x87 Acai Berry Diet Pills

Many people who caught onto the acai berry wave were often disappointed with their results. Many people did not report any weight loss results at all or saw less than stellar weight loss results while on the acai berry diet pills. This was due in part to the fact that many of the acai berry diet pills were not authentic at all. Many people’s hard earned dollars were stolen and were instead of receiving an authentic product, they were given fake pills. It may seem a little over the top to go through as much trouble as to give someone fake diet pills. In either event, many people were taken advantage of in hope of receiving a new weight loss miracle pill.

Are The Acai Berry Diet Pills a Plausible Supplement?

Acai Berry Benefits 225x300 Acai Berry Diet Pills

The acai berry diet pill is real and a plausible dietary supplement for weight loss. The acai berry diet pill works in the sense that the antioxidants and minerals found in the acai berry diet pills add fuel to muscle with fatty acids and aids in weight loss with its high content of fiber. Just like fiber supplements, the acai berry also makes you feel fuller and help in expelling waste and toxins. When toxins are released, the body can function properly or in a sense, run more efficiently. What does this mean in terms of weight loss? Well, the body is just like a car. When the best oil and filter are added to the engine, the engine and all of its other parts function for better gas millage and increased acceleration and improved compression. Over all, the car just runs more efficiently.

The same can be said for the human body. When the human body is free of waste and toxins and is instead replaced with the best vitamins and minerals it works more efficiently to function properly. This equates to the body’s ability to lose weight faster than it normally would. The fatty acids also improve muscle building capabilities. Muscle burns more calories than fat. Therefore, with added benefits for muscle building, losing weight and muscle building is a more fluid than with other supplements. The acai berry diet pill will also encourage improved general health and vitality. If you are feeling a bit sluggish, the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants will definitely give the body a much needed boost.

With that said, acai berry is not a miracle diet pill that will magically make the pounds fall off nor is it a replacement for diet and exercise. The acai berry diet pill is dietary supplement that makes losing weight easier with diet and exercise. Diet and exercise must be incorporated for in order for the pill to be effective. Moreover, the acai berry diet pill will also encourage improved general health and vitality. Also, people have reported fewer wrinkles due to acai berry’s ability to increase collagen production.

While the acai berry is not a miracle diet drug, reputable acai berry diet pills do live up to the hype. Overall, acai berry diet pills are a plausible addition to any diet or weight loss regimen as its antioxidants, vitamins and minerals give the body a much needed boost, aid in weight loss with its high fiber content and its ability to build muscle with fatty acids. In either event, choosing a reputable company is almost as important as the acai berry itself as this new diet phenomenon has seen much hype accompanied by much scandal. If you are able to give the acai berry diet pills a try, you are in the right place for affordable and trusted products with the best results.

promo 3 Acai Berry Diet Pills

Acai Berry Diet Pills

76 Responses to “Acai Berry Diet Pills”
  1. missy81 says:

It is very easy to order and free to try! You can check it out here:

Best of luck to everyone!

2. Denise says:

I first heard about Acai in 2009 on Oprah. In 2010, I decided to give it a try as I wanted to shed some unwated weight. I’ve been on it since then and I feel great. It’s now a part of my daily supplemnet regime as the antioxidants in it give me energy and help me though the day.

3. Pam says:

You can take Acai for weight loss and as a daily supplement. I take it daily just for the amount of antioxidants it has. It also seems to help with certain ailments like arthritis.

• jordan says:

how do you know if one brand is better than another? what should i look for on the labels?

• beth says:

The capsules work better than the pills or the juice. You get a much higher concentration of Acai with the capsules. The more there is of it, the better.

• maryanne says:

be sure you check the ingredients and how much is in each capsule. some companies put other ingredients in with the acai berry so you end up getting very little of it.

• Glenn says:

I look for the concentration as well. Healthier Post has a great product, that’s who i order mine through. More than satisfied.

• Ashley says:

The Acai berry has the most antioxidants in it than any other fruit. They help your body fight the free radicals that age us and that cause cancer. Can’t stress enough about how important it is to take antioxidants.

4. mindy98 says:

Does anyone take this in addition with a cleanse daily?

• tara says:

I take it with African Mango extract daily for extra antioxidants. It really helps me with the energy boost I need to get through my day. I’m a personal trainer and I work out alongside my clients most of the time and I also teach a spin class 3 times a week so I need all the energy I can get! The combination of the 2 really help me.

5. monica says:

hi,i just received my Super Acai cleanse and super Acai 1200

6. francine says:

I used to drink the juice which was ok but now I take the capsules because there is so much more acai berry in the capsules.

• Nancy says:

Yeah, I’ve found the more potent, the better. The juice is good but you need to drink A LOT of it to get the same concentration as the capsules.

• Leslie says:

I’ve tried the juice and I HATED it. The brand I tried was sour and bitter and I always dreaded taking it in the morning. Now I just take the capsules and they are awesome! All the goodness compacted into one small flavorless pill :)

7. Timothy says:

Everyone should be taking Acai. As it is already, none of us get enough antioxidants on our diets and this super fruit really helps give you the most potent antioxidants. Consumers should be educated about Acai and antioxidants so everyone can take this supplement and be protected.

• Phil says:

Agreed. The great things Acai can do is well worth the price. The best I have found is through Healthier Post. I ordered some and uber excited for it to come in!

8. Keith says:

I’ve been taking this product for 2 weeks and I definitely feel a difference. I have a lot more energy and my cravings for potato chips are gone. I’ve lost 6 pounds so far so I’m looking forward to weighing in after 6 weeks.

• Jerry says:

It’s my 2nd week as well, and I am down 12 pounds already. Combined with exercise and eating healthier I believe it will stay off no problem.

9. julianna says:

The Acai berry is really amazing. The weight loss you get with it is like a bonus perk to the health benefits you get from it. I have my own holistic practice and I recommend this product to my clients all the time. I believe with products like this, other natural supplements and regular colonics, you will feel much better and live a healthier lifestyle where you are offering your body the maximum protection from toxins and free radicals.

10. Hannah says:

i agree with the above statements because i personally have been taking the Acai berry supplements and amazingly after 2 weeks of taking it, i felt something different in myself.. my energy became heightened and i feel a lot better and now many of my family including my grandma is now taking it… thanks to Acai berry, my grandmas’ arthritis doesn’t disturb her anymore…

• brooke says:

I heard the same thing from one of my friends. She has arthritis and this acai berry has helped her with her symptoms. Wonder why it does that?

• Neil says:

I am guessing its the antioxidants in the supplement. Acai Berry has been shown to help so many different things. It’s a great supplement, and fruit in general.

11. Ritz says:

Can you really trust it? i’ve been comparing these pills (even though i’ve already ordered them) with aprovenproduct and they have a post stating you should stay away from 4:1 concentrate because you never know if it’s 100% acai fruit or not. are the effects really noticeable for this product from healthier post?

• Thomas says:

The acai on here are the best I have found. For the price, you are getting a very potent product that works. I’ve been taking them for over 4 months now and I am very pleased. I used to order some from Amazon but I never noticed a difference on those like I do now with the ones carried on Healthier Post.

12. Natasha says:

I started taking acai berry pills 3 days ago, 2 pills 3 times a day, they work wonders. At first the pills were making me hyperactive however as i took more of them i was able to control my energy. I am 19 and 2 stone 8 pounds overweight. I started at the gym when i started taking the acai pills and i have lost 3lbs in 3 days. Which is 1lb a day i am losing (However i do attend my gym every day for a 2 hour session) I have lost weight before but never as radically as this. I am tempted not to look at the scales for another month. But i would recommend that everyone takes the acai tablets. They even give you a little pick me up when you feel ill :D

• sweety says:

hi, natasha happy 2 view ur comment on acai berry pills i also want 2 reduce my weight may i know from where u bought the pills?

13. corinne says:

Hi

i would like to know if acai berry capsule is on sale in mauritius and where. Looks like it works for diet. tks

14. Francine says:

Is this safe for Diebetics & can I should I use this for just losing 10 lbs.?

• Winnie says:

The human body rarely generates enough antioxidants from the diets people take thus the high recommendation that everyone should take the Acai. This marvelous fruit contains the most potent antioxidants. What needs to be done is the creation of consumer awareness among customers to help educate them on this supplement, whose consumption should ensure ultimate body protection.

15. Reanne says:

Hi, can I know if I have to take Healthier Acai Berry Cleanse with Caralluma, http://www.healthierpost.com/shop/products/Healthier-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-with-Caralluma.html together with other cleanse pills such as Bowtrol Colon Cleanse for weight loss?

16. Reanne says:

Hi, will this really help me shed at least 10kg? I really wanna lose weight these days…
    If I take http://www.healthierpost.com/shop/products/Healthier-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-with-Caralluma.html do I have to take other pills too? Or just this would work?

17. Natnii says:

Ive just turned 18 and I feel terrible in myself, I need to lose 3 or 4 stone. i used to be so much slimmer and i felt great then. Heard of the Acai berry diet and im seriously considering trying it, but im really hesitant. a few questions:
    because of my age would it affect me any differently? this may seem of a stupid question but on almost any diet it says that effects may be different for younger people.
    how long would it take (just an approximate guess) for me to lose the weight? i know its a lot to lose but i just want so badly to feel like the old me again, no matter how long it takes. Im also in college and working part time so i dont have heaps of time to do exercise but i do try to walk everywhere i can and im constantly doing exercise programmes on the nintendo wii.
    does it actually work? another stupid question, considering all the comments on here, but im really hesitant and i want to be sure before i throw myself into it.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!

18. Hess says:

Bought super acai lean today! Can’t wait to receive it and try! Looking forward to the results. And shall update you guys again! Cheers!

19. Tina says:

Does Acai Berry (If there are any other unatural / synthetic suppliments blended in it?) have any negative effects on the thyroid glan, seeing that it somehow boost your engery through your metabolism and can cause a significant amount of weight loss in a short period of time in addition with excercise? Also is it caffeinated?

20. amanda says:

Hi does any one know if it makes you have a break out of pimples on the skin? or is that all the toxins coming out, have been taking it for one week, have notice a little energy no weight loss yet.

21. JC says:

I was punished by one of the scams sadly and also had a serious allergic reaction. I took two tablets as directed on the container and almost immediately my face started to tingle around my mouth! I felt a lump in my throat and my hands started to shake. I also got red blotches on my chest and upper RH arm, my legs started to shake and I generally felt hot! My cheeks, upper arm and chest were hot. This stayed with me for around 30 mins then my hands and feet went very cold for around 10 mins. About an hour later my lips and tongue Started tingling. My lips were bright red, this lasted five mins. The doctor advised I contacted the supplier to let them know what happened. I called them and they asked if there was anyone else in my household who could benefit from them! I am sending them back and blocking them from my credit card. Fortunately! I feel a lot better now and have anti histermines at hand in case anything else happens…so be very careful, I would not recommend you take anything unless advised by a doctor.

22. Mailen says:

Is Acai Berry safe for people that suffer with Hypothyroidism (under active thyroid gland), there are certain herbs that should not be taken by them as they will be taking a hormone substitute like Thyroxin….

23. Elsy says:

I dont have credit card. How to buy the products? Is there any other way of payment? Plz help

24. iza says:

oder 2 diet achai bery

25. Napoleon Nalcot says:

I bought a bottle of acai berry pills from a health shop in a mall last year. At first I had some doubts if what is being said about it was really effective and true. I had a lot to be thankful for with my curiosity as it works wonders on my body.

26. charlett says:

can i get this stuff in South Africa?? If yes where can i get it from?? Really desprate to kick off a few kilos

27. mahmoha says:

I have anemia and enlarged spleen, can I use the acai berry pills?

28. Gracie says:

I have been using acacia diet pills for over two months now. At first, I never felt like there was any effect in my general dietary practices. However, as days went on, these pills have helped me return to safer eating habits. I nowadays have increased hopes of returning to my earlier shape. I use acacia dietary pills and whatever this article states about them, sounds to be a reality about them. In my case, I have had no complications with the daily usage of these pills and to the contrary, I am loosing weight at a desirably fast pace. They are working miracles here!

29. donna abdelsalam says:

I HAVE SO FAR LOST 9 STONE, over 5 years,, however my weight loss has slowed down a little, so i bought acai berry with green tea capsules, and colon cleanse from holland and barrett, and would not be without then, BUT there is another thing i use which is sais to speed metabolic rate by 25 %, cayenne Pepper, i usually have porridge for breakfast soup for lunch with CAYENNE pepper in it, and if not a spagh bol with cayenne pepper for dinner, i have another timn of heinz soup for dinner, both lunch and dinner i have 2 weight watchers danish bread with it, and again the weight falls off, i do however walk at least 2 miles daily, sometimes 4, and i use wii fit plus for 30 mins twice a day, on the step plus areobics, i have gone from a size 28 uk to a 14-16, TRY IT, let me know how you do, works for meee :) ) xx

30. james says:

It is good to know that acai berries diet pills that were termed as a scam were a fake version. This would be very disappointing having read a post which depicted them as one of the best to try for weight loss combination. I am currently on African mango and am thinking of Acai Berry as another diet pill in my quest to cut weight. I so much hope that this is going to be authentic. Thank you doctor OZ.

31. fridah says:

I have known garlic as a anti oxidant for a long time but it is good to have realized that Acai Berry is too an anti-oxidant. I choose to use this diet pills for the purposes of anti-aging and as anti-toxins so that I live a healthier life. My question would be on how to be certain that one is acquiring an original or genuine pill and not a fake. How long does it also take to place an order for your recommended supplies in case someone needs them. Thank you

32. Jonah says:

Are the Acai Berries directly ingestible or do they have to be processed in order to be used. I tend to be fond of natural whole products rather than using processed which I may not be certain of what kind of additives someone added to the processed product. Therefore I would appreciate knowing where and how I can buy these berries.

33. Edcary Noble says:

Your weight is a balancing act, and calories are part of that equation. Fad diets may promise you that counting carbs or eating a mountain of grapefruit will make the pounds drop off. But when it comes to weight loss, it’s calories that count. Weight loss comes down to burning more calories that you take in. You can do that by reducing extra calories from food and beverages and increasing calories burned through physical activity.

34. mariana says:

Wat is the side affects if theres any email me plz

35. Lyndsey says:

Well just got mine this morning an just taken my first two acai berry. But not sure if I can take the collon clenser as well Di I take the all together .. Xxxxx

36. veena says:

from where should i
    get it ;for how much

37. Sami says:

I received my acai berry cleanse with Caralluma. My question is should I take 2 capsules together or 1 every 12 hours? And the same for colon capsules.

38. Frank Edgar says:

I have been using these acai berry diet pills as a supplement to my weight and have received some pretty good results! I don’t think anything can substitute a good diet and exercise regimen but these to help to supplement it.

39. Sandy says:

Hello Dr Oz,

I have already sent a mail to u and i got replied to my email. I would like to know, whether you have any dealers in India who supply these original acai berry weight loss capsules to purchase in INR as I am resident of India..

Please clarify.

40. Sweet says:

I think this is also an awesome weight loss aid. I tried about a year ago and got satisfied with what I was having until I got a serious case of hyper acidity. My doctor then told me to quit taking any thing that can raise my acid levels. That’s how I started putting too much weight again. I have gained 40 pounds in a month and a half and it made me look like swollen. I decided to search for any pills that are effective that won’t really affect my tummy that much. it’s been one of the most difficult stage of my weight loss journey as I never did find anything. I then went to see a friend who also uses a pill who looks really stunning with her new shape. I asked a doctor if it’s safe to take and he affirmed that I can try it for a month. At first, I didn’t like the minor effects on me coz I was very active all throughout the day. I guess that’s their energy booster. I Like the appetite suppressant effect since I don’t really feel hungry most of the time. After a month of taking it, I got 5 kilos out of my body. I thought that was good so I decided to try it for another month. I lost 6 kilos the following month and I’m down to 11 kilos. That made me realize that this pill is for me.

• Gracie says:

I didn’t have much faith in diet pills until my friend introduced me this pill. It was obvious that I was growing bigger and bigger after I quit smoking. I”m on this Prescopodene as well and a month’s trial has given me 4 kilos lost. I think that’s quite an achievement.

• Debbie says:

I am 40 and losing weight gets harder when you get old. I have always been mindful of what I eat. I visit the gym 3 times a week for years. Funny that after reaching my late 30′s, I started gaining weight for no reason at all. I have been told by a doctor that losing weight indeed, is pretty much challenging when your aging. Being the case, I started looking for other possible ways to lose weight and that led me to diet pills. True that not all available pills on the market works so to filter my options, I, too consulted my GP and I was a go to use Garcinia Cambogia. For over a month, I have shed 4 kilos lost. Using a diet pill is not that bad at all.

41. Betty says:

I am actually quiet surprise by all the gushing over acai Barry pill as I am currently in bed trying to recover from its side effects. I have been taking it for a week and been experiencing dizzy spells, dehydration, and nausea today. I am taking a low dose anti- depressant and its clear to me that this is messy with my medication, my mood swing in the last 3 days has been off the wall and I have now emptied the whole content of the bottle in the bin. I think people need to be careful with this, I have never had any reaction to anything and this is scary. I bought my pills from Holland & Barrett.

• Daff says:

That only shows your not compatible with Acai Berry. You can basically avoid such scary diet pill experience if you had chosen the right ones for you. How? You can do some research or you could have consulted a physician first before taking anything. It could have save you some money and time. I have been in your shoes before and if I haven’t asked my personal doctor about what to take first, I wouldn’t have found the right pill for me. I’ve been using this Prescopodene for quite some time and I’m sure loving it considering how I lost a huge deal excess weight in 2 months.

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. [...] Fat people always suffer from higher blood pressure. This is because the heart has to work extra hard to pump the blood through vessels and arteries clogged with fat. In order to lower your blood pressure, you should lose weight. Not only will losing weight help to clear the fat that is blocking your blood vessels, but will also help to make the medications that you are taking to help improve your blood pressure even more effective. [...]

2. [...] are many things that you can use to help you increase your overall health. Doctors and researchers are continuously coming up with new and ingenious ways to help treat patients with a number of [...]

3. [...] only is the Acai berry Diet known for being effective in helping your body remain young through the high amounts of [...]

4. [...] of the bottle, and you want to ensure that you find the higher value to ensure that you get the Acai berry pills that were harvested and processed in the best way possible. You should also look for the label that [...]

5. [...] are many excellent supplements that are created every year to help people remain healthy and in good shape. With the discovery of [...]

6. [...] as mentioned above, sugar is the first thing to be converted by the body into fat. If you want to avoid belly fat, you should seriously reduce your daily or weekly alcohol intake. While a glass of wine every day [...]